More specific tasks will involve:
· Event planning, execution and follow-up
· Develop and grow NOCCO’s community on social media
· Ensuring the initiation and follow-up of local SoMe activities in close collaboration with local markets
· Generating weekly and monthly reports to identify high/low performing content and emerging trends against our core KPIs and make recommendations to shape the content strategy
· Establishing and maintaining relations and collaborations with, among others, athletes and ambassadors as well as general influencers
· Ad hoc tasks supporting the Brand Manager
As an employee at NOCCO we offer an environment characterized by ambition and commitment. Being able to make quick decisions is key to make ideas into reality fast. The entrepreneurial spirit permeates our business and the people working in it. We are a fast-evolving company that offers our employees the opportunity of growing within the organization. We see every individual accomplishment as something that contributes to the company’s success and therefore value every individual effort.
The position requires you to be extremely flexible in regard to working hours as you will be working nights and weekends during event activation. The position has a minimum 25 travel days.
Would you like to be part of our family and is this position you in a nutshell, then please send us a CV together with a cover letter to [email protected].
#Are you NOCCO enough?