NOCCO is a beverage with BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) and vitamins, developed by No Carbs Company in Sweden 2014. NOCCO products are zero sugar, zero carbs and comes with and without caffeine, perfect to consume in connection to a workout. NOCCO launched in the US 2019 and is available Nationwide. NOCCO is available in 40 countries worldwide. NOCCO is part of the Vitamin Well USA family of brands (which includes the Barebells protein bar).
More about the position:
The NOCCO Community Manager is responsible for developing genuine relationships in the sports, fitness and lifestyle communities which add value to the community, NOCCO & our consumers. The successful candidate will thrive being at the center of the sports/fitness community & building strong mutual partnerships every day. The US NOCCO Ambassador program includes 70+ athletes (including Francis Ngannou and Cass Martin).
Working at Vitamin Well USA, we offer you an action-oriented environment characterized by ambition, dedication & energy, combined with an entrepreneurial spirit. Making quick decisions is key in transforming ideas to reality.
NOCCO Ambassadors play a central part in the unique NOCCO marketing mix & therefore this individual will play a vital role in our US success. Our ambition & growth for NOCCO will provide opportunity for the successful candidate to grow, develop & take increased ownership/ responsibilities
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate & active in the sports, fitness and lifestyle community
- An ability and drive to develop impactful & valued relationships at all levels of an organization
- Have a can do attitude & be motivated by being the best
- Be entrepreneurial & excited to add value to others
- Be experienced in working with marketing, events & activations
- Have an ability to flex, adapt, & grow in a growing business
- Leading the US NOCCO Ambassador program- including: the identification & recruitment of Ambassadors, the engagement & activation of Ambassadors & the continuing development of the NOCCO community
- Management of IG & responsible for creating engaging content for NOCCO social channels (IG, TikTok & YouTube)
- Identification and activation of NOCCO brand @ 3rdParty events (example Wodapalooza)
- Activation of 3rdparty partnerships, providing engaging content & building strong mutual relationships
- Build consumer awareness, drive trial, and growth of NOCCO through experiential brand activations and events.
- Regular alignment with & support for sales initiatives
- Handling the budget set for sponsoring, events, brand ambassadors as well as other marketing activations in the US
- Identify, develop, and establish relationships with relevant brand partners to drive brand awareness and support digital reach goals.
The position is full-time and located in Los Angeles. However, travels occur in connection to events and activations.
Interested? Email your Resume/CV to [email protected]