- Attend events and gyms to demonstrate or explain product to customers and suggest specific product to meet customers’ needs.
- Learn about competitors’ products or consumers’ interests or concerns to answer questions or provide more complete information.
- Provide product samples, informational brochures, or other incentives to interest people to buy/try product.
- Set up and arrange displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customersm, keeping areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations
- Record and report demonstration-related information, such as the number of questions asked, or the number of free cans distributed., as well as providing feedback to the team and appropriate sales associate.
- Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales. (Delivery Notification Form)
- Identify interested and qualified customers to provide them with additional information.
- Visit trade shows, stores, community organizations, or other venues to demonstrate products or services or to answer questions from potential customers.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
- Prepare or alter presentation contents to target specific audiences.
- Train demonstrators to present a company’s products or services.
- Work as part of a team of demonstrators to accommodate large crowds.
- Wear appropriate NOCCO branded clothing.
- Valid driver’s license and own car
- Flexible schedule and able to work with a few days’ notice
- Availability of 10-15 hours a week
- Outgoing, positive attitude
- Interest in fitness and fitness brands
- Able to speak with and engage large groups of people
If interested to join Team NOCCO as our Event and Demo Crew, please email your resume to [email protected].